What to Expect When Choosing TreVita for Your Bariatric Revision Surgery
We are a medical tourism provider with full services for weight loss revision surgery with board-certified surgeons in Tijuana. Our team has an office in San Diego to aid in organizing your comfortable and safe trip to Mexico.
You can expect highly experienced staff members and reputable surgeons and nurses at every step of your weight loss journey with us, including an assigned coordinator that simplifies the process and answers any questions or concerns you may have.
For your bariatric revisional surgery you can expect:
- A thorough review of your medical history and initial physical examination
- Discussing your lifestyle habits and health goals
- Pre-operative labs and testing for the necessary clearance
- Personalized nutritional counseling and other instructions to get ready for your procedure
- A compassionate and trusted medical team
- A private client room to recover after your procedure
- TreVita Wellness app to support and track your weight loss
- Post-operative monitoring and supplements
- Safe transportation to and from Tijuana
Our surgeons provide you with detailed instructions for your post-operative recovery and we check in with you for up to six months after your procedure. We may recommend physical therapy to minimize pain and regain strength.
With a healthy lifestyle, you can expect to lose a significant number of excess pounds and alleviate or completely get rid of symptoms such as acid reflux. Eating a balanced diet with all key vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, and engaging in regular physical activity can help you reach and maintain a healthy and stable weight for the long term.
Are you wondering if you need gastric revision surgery in California or another state? Contact TreVita in San Diego today at (866) 714-1401 to schedule a consultation!